Most of the products on our website have overseas warehouses, and customers in the following regions can enjoy Free & Fast shipping:
- The USA, Russian Federation, The European Union(Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden).
For any questions, please get in touch with us via the email: email@example.com
Please expect a normal delivery time of 3-25 days. Due to the Pandemic affected, the delivery time will be delayed by 2 days. Please check the regular delivery time for your region as follow:
- USA: 3-10 Business days
- Japan: 3-5 Business days
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain/Poland/Austria/Czechia/Hungary/Slovakia/Switzerland: 3-8 Business days
- Netherlands/Belgium/Ireland/Sweden/Denmark/Estonia/Finland/Latvia/Lithuania/Malta/Portugal/Romania/Slovenia/Luxembourg/Ireland/Bulgaria/Croatia: 3-12 Business days
- Other European Countries: 15-25 Business days
- Australia and Oceania Countries: 5-15 Business days
- Asia Countries: 3-10 Business days
- Africa, Central and South America: 3-6 weeks
You may pay the express shipping charges as applicable for your country and order the product. Express shipping only takes 5-12 business days from the dispatched date from China. We don’t ship goods at weekends. Please check the Express delivery time for your region as follow:
- UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain: 7-12 Business days
Please note these dates are estimates only. The tracking number will be sent to you via email when your order is shipped, so please make sure to check your email.
- APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted.
- Package to some countries may be paid for clearance customs tax when you pick it up; please pay the tax and send us the receipt. We will then reimburse the amount asap.
- There are no tariffs for shipments from the United States to the United States, Germany to EU countries, the United Kingdom to the United Kingdom, or Russia to Russia. Customers from other countries may pay a certain amount of customs duty to the customs department.
- If Mrcartool does not notify the customer and changes the country of shipment resulting in customs duties, Mrcartool will be responsible for all customs duties. If Mrcartool notifies the customer in advance and changes the country of shipment, the duties will be negotiated (generally, Mrcartool will bear the duties).
- If Mrcartool ships from the country chosen by the customer and customs duties arise: the customer will bear all customs duties; if the customer refuses to accept the shipment because of customs duties, the customer will bear all shipping costs or the destruction of the parcel (if the shipping cost of the return is greater than the value of the parcel itself it will be destroyed).